It is officially wedding season! Decals are a fun way to put your personal touch on the little wedding details. They can be used for bridal showers and bachelorette parties, on your wedding day, or even after you tie the knot. Below are some fun ideas of how to add a special touch to your wedding with decals.
1. Bridal Party Gifts: Personalized wine glasses, beer glasses, water bottles, coffee cups and champagne glasses are all great ideas for gifts that have decals on them. Adding personalized name decals to almost any gift can be a great idea.
2. Centerpieces: Add a personal touch on your centerpieces with your name or wedding date. Decals can be added to any smooth, even surface. They work great on glass vases, candle holders etc. to add that something special to your centerpiece.
3. Names: You can add your name to your dance floor, the wall behind the bridal parties table, or onto the back of your chairs. Be sure to clear this with your venue ahead of time, as some will not let you add vinyl to a wall. You can do many variations of your name including “Mr. and Mrs.”, your first names, your first initials, or even your first initials with your last initial in the middle. Any personalization you want can be done!
4. Little Touches: A popular trend for wedding decals include shoe decals on the bottom of heels. They can say “I” and “Do” or something else creative! Another different idea is to personalize dress hangers for the bride and bridesmaids with their name and date and wedding title. It adds in the wedding colors with a touch of personalization. Our “Just Married” wall decal is also a fun decal to display on your car or at the reception.
5. Post-Wedding: Getting a canvas print of your favorite wedding photo can be a great piece of art to savor for life! You can also add a “family established” wall decal to your wall with your last name and year you got married.
Wall Decal World offers a wide variety of decorating options through custom wall decals and many unique stock designs. Each wall decal is made from high-quality matte vinyl, and Wall Decal World includes a squeegee with every order to make putting up your decorations a breeze. You can call Wall Decal World at (866) 456-5316 or e-mail us at [email protected] for answers to your custom wall decal questions!