We have recently done so many salon wall decals! Both stock products and custom products…
Tired of your drab spare room? Not sure what to do with it? Wall Decal World can help you transform it into an island oasis! Experience the escape and relaxation of a tropical vacation without even leaving home with these oasis wall stickers. There are several island-inspired wall decals to choose from, and each one is highly versatile.
Palm tree wall decals come in two primary designs. Choose between a pair of palms with vibrant green leaves and a palm tree silhouette. The silhouette comes with a yellow sun background, and you can customize the tree color. Both have a base that fits neatly against your baseboard, or they can be mounted midway up your wall. Either way looks great!
You aren’t limited to palm trees, either. Create the illusion of a lush island grove with the Tropical Trees wall decal. This decal set includes two tropical trees. Select the same color for each or two complimentary colors.
Some oasis wall sticker packs are perfect for combining to create a cohesive beach scene. For extra greenery, the palm leaves wall decal multipack comes with six different tropical leaves. These can be scattered across your wall and paired with other foliage decals. The Peaceful Cloud Wall Decals set comes with thirteen puffy clouds. These are perfect for mounting on the wall along with tropical tree decals. You’ll feel like you’re sitting on the beach!
The Tropical Flower Wall Decal is another great option. This bold trio of hibiscus blooms gives a nod to classic Aloha shirts. At 36″ by 18″, this wall decal makes a big statement. It comes in a variety of attractive colors.
Once you select your island wall decals, you can think about other redecorating possibilities. Most of the time, painting is unnecessary. However, if you want to give your room a serious makeover, starting with a strong background color can make your tropical wall decor pop. Whether you paint or not, pick furniture, fabrics, and floor coverings that lend a beachy atmosphere.
- Bring in a little retro surfer style with lime green or vibrant yellow.
- Shades of orange give the impression of a tropical island at sunset.
- Bright blues turn your walls into an open sky, which makes your room look larger. (Pair with the Peaceful Cloud decal set for maximum effect.)
- For a softer look, choose natural colors like sea green and sandy yellow.
With your walls taken care of, it’s time to add the final touches. Tropical wall décor finishes out the look and really turns your old spare room into a beautiful oasis.
- Natural décor, such as sea shells and driftwood, bring the beach indoors.
- Potted plants, vases of bamboo, and hanging ferns add extra lushness.
- For a Tiki bar look, get inspired by hula girls, raffia, and strands of hanging lights.
- If you have them, consider displaying surfboards and retro signage as statement pieces.
Wall Decal World offers a wide variety of options for those who want to use wall decals to decorate any room in their home. Each wall decal is made from high quality matte vinyl – in a variety of sizes. You can call Wall Decal World at (866) 456-5316 or e-mail us at [email protected] for answers to your custom wall decal questions!